Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think. — Albert Einstein
FEAST Edu offers a variety of programs. Our programs typically run throughout the school year.
- Day and After School Programs
- Group Sessions
- In Person
To get more information about our workshops please complete the form and we will contact you shortly.
Critical Thinking & Questioning
We teach students the Life Skill of critical thinking through examining varied complex content and engaging in critical collaborative discussions.
Writing with Purpose & Clarity
Students will learn how to write with purpose and clarity. We teach students how to utilize concise language that speaks to their audience.
We collaborate to assess strengths and areas of growth. All trainings are customized to meet the needs of individuals and the school community.
Workshops and Mentoring Services
We provide workshops that support parents and families in making effective home – school connections. By the end of this workshop, parents will be able to:
- Create a collaborative relationship with their child’s teachers
- Understand what to expect in their child’s classroom
- Know the right questions to ask their child’s teachers
Visit the Events page for details about the next Workshop.
Mentoring sessions are available at No Charge for students currently enrolled in one or more of the available workshops and programs offered by FEAST Edu. These sessions are customized based on the needs of the child and their family.
We support students with:
- Building their self esteem
- Effectively expressing their emotions
- Identifying effective social skills
- Responding to conflict
- Identifying individual needs, values, and strengths